Iran’s parliament allegedly discussing putting a €50million bounty on Trump and Netanyahu’

Iran has allegedly revealed plans to place huge bounties on the heads of US President Donald Trump and Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

 

According to Mail Online, Its parliament is set to vote on whether to offer a €50million (£43.5m) reward to anyone who assassinates either the President of the United States or Israel’s prime minister.

 

 

This is being considered in revenge for the killing of its own Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, in US-Israel strikes at the start of the current conflict.

 

The chairman of Iran’s national security commission, Ebrahim Azizi, said parliament was cooking up a bill called ‘Reciprocal action by military and security forces of the Islamic Republic’.

 

He wrote: ‘As Trump ordered the killing of Ali Khamenei, he himself should be dealt with by every Muslim and every free person,’ according to Iranian state television.

 

Mr Trump said last year that any attempt by Iran to take him out would prompt ‘very strict orders’ to ‘wipe them off the face of the Earth’.

 

 

 

Another member of Iran’s national security commission also announced the imminent vote, boasting that the reward being considered would be for sending ‘Mr Trump and Netanyahu to hell’.

 

Mahmood Nabavian wrote: ‘Threats against the Supreme Leader and military commanders have again been heard from the filthy mouths of some enemy officials.

 

‘The vile American and Zionist officials, as well as the heads of regional countries, should know that if any aggression takes place this time, we will destroy them along with their palaces.’

 

Meanwhile, a ‘full-scale’ American attack on Iran, planned for today, was narrowly averted after Mr Trump changed his mind at the eleventh hour.

 

He stood down US forces after Middle Eastern leaders personally pleaded with him to have one more go at negotiating a nuclear deal.

Related Posts

Authorities order mandatory evacuations in California as wildfire scorched more than 1,300 acres

Authorities ordered mandatory evacuations in Simi Valley, California, on Monday, May 18, as a large, fast-moving wildfire scorched more than 1,300 acres.   Ventura County Sheriff Emergency Services issued mandatory…

Ogwashi-Uku Palace Debunks “Murder, Kidnapping, Conviction” Claims As Recycled Falsehoods; Defends Massive Land Recovery Projects For Community Development

Ogwashi-Uku Palace Debunks “Murder, Kidnapping, Conviction” Claims As Recycled Falsehoods; Defends Massive Land Recovery Projects For Community Development   The Palace of His Majesty Obi (Dr) Ifechukwude Aninshi Okonjo II…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You Missed

Authorities order mandatory evacuations in California as wildfire scorched more than 1,300 acres

Authorities order mandatory evacuations in California as wildfire scorched more than 1,300 acres

Ogwashi-Uku Palace Debunks “Murder, Kidnapping, Conviction” Claims As Recycled Falsehoods; Defends Massive Land Recovery Projects For Community Development

Ogwashi-Uku Palace Debunks “Murder, Kidnapping, Conviction” Claims As Recycled Falsehoods; Defends Massive Land Recovery Projects For Community Development

Iran’s parliament allegedly discussing putting a €50million bounty on Trump and Netanyahu’

Iran’s parliament allegedly discussing putting a €50million bounty on Trump and Netanyahu’

Woman who survived World Trade Center 9/11 attacks says her body is burning itself from inside out

Woman who survived World Trade Center 9/11 attacks says her body is burning itself from inside out

Trump says he’ll ‘hold off’ on attacking Iran for now but tells military to be ready ‘on a moment’s notice’

Trump says he’ll ‘hold off’ on attacking Iran for now but tells military to be ready ‘on a moment’s notice’

Pep Guardiola denies Manchester City exit

Pep Guardiola denies Manchester City exit