Family of man missing on way to office accuses bosses, seeks Wike’s help 

The family of Johnson Moses has raised the alarm over his whereabouts after he left home for work and did not return.

His wife, Bright Moses, told journalists in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, that he left the house over two weeks ago, adding that he was taken to work by his bosses.

She identified them as Kenneth Obiafuna and Arinze Okeke.

Mrs Moses said her husband works at Cart, a German company that specialises in the sale of sound-proof generators and construction equipment along the Trans-Amadi axis of Port Harcourt.

She said, “My husband travelled on February 24 and since then, he has not returned. Things are difficult for me; my children are sick. They are missing their dad.

“I feel lonely and I want him to come back. I am not feeling well now because I really miss my husband. I can’t live without him; he is my heart and everything.

“It is only God I hope on. Let my husband come back to me.”

The victim’s mother, Victoria Iche, appealed to the state Governor, Nyesom Wike, and security agencies to come to their rescue.

“Arinze (Okeke) is my son’s manager. He sent my son to meet Kenneth (Obiafuna). Till today, we have not seen him. Two of them have not brought my son back.

“I need my son. They should bring him to me. Wike, come and help me remove shame from my face so that I can see my son. I don’t have anybody,” she added.

READ ALSO Betrayal is in your DNA, Oshiomhole warned us – Wike fires back at Obaseki 

Speaking on a news programme on Rhythm 93.7 on Wednesday, Okeke said he was not part of the journey.

“Actually, I was not the one that travelled. It was my regional manager,” he stated.

Also speaking on the radio station, Obiafuna said he would not give further details since the matter was in court.

Our legal team is already addressing it. Their family asked their counsel to write our office concerning this issue,” he stated.

The state Commissioner of Police, Friday Eboka, urged the family to write a petition to his office.

He said, “Advise them to report to the nearest police station or submit a petition to my office.”

Related Posts

APC PRIMARY: “A Mandate of the People” — Awgu Chairman Okolo Celebrates Mbah’s Victory, Declares 2027 a Done Deal

_A MANDATE OF TRUST, A VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE!_ The Executive Chairman of Awgu Local Government Area, Hon. Uchenna Okolo, has extended warm and heartfelt congratulations to Governor Peter Mbah…

Temi Otedola, Mr Eazi Pregnant: See the Heartwarming Announcement

      Popular Nigerian musician, Mr Eazi, and his newly wedded wife, Temi Otedola, are expecting their first child.     The couple announced the good news on Thursday…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You Missed

APC PRIMARY: “A Mandate of the People” — Awgu Chairman Okolo Celebrates Mbah’s Victory, Declares 2027 a Done Deal

APC PRIMARY: “A Mandate of the People” — Awgu Chairman Okolo Celebrates Mbah’s Victory, Declares 2027 a Done Deal

Temi Otedola, Mr Eazi Pregnant: See the Heartwarming Announcement

Temi Otedola, Mr Eazi Pregnant: See the Heartwarming Announcement

Mercy Johnson Criticized for N25,000 Menstrual Care Brand Ambassadorship

Mercy Johnson Criticized for N25,000 Menstrual Care Brand Ambassadorship

Enugu Housing Corporation Launches Digital Land Transactions*

Enugu Housing Corporation Launches Digital Land Transactions*

Ronaldo Secures Historic Saudi Pro League Title for Al Nassr

Ronaldo Secures Historic Saudi Pro League Title for Al Nassr

Carnival as Enugu APC Turns Out En Masse to Affirm Mbah Guber Candidate

Carnival as Enugu APC Turns Out En Masse to Affirm Mbah Guber Candidate